Skip to main content

Karachi, on Canvas


Well, not exactly on canvas, but, some pics I took through camera phone, and collaged them.. :D Boredom at its epitome can work out real well.. ;)

Comments

Sarah said…
Nice collage!! :D My stupid camera phone takes pics, but I have no way of uploading them :( stupid emailing won't work either, grrr
Karachiite said…
aint my camera fone, Sarah..

Bhaiyya's, but he always lets me use it
Khalil said…
I like the contrast, that pic in the middle of the 2nd row looks cool
Karachiite said…
Thanks.. that is Pakistan State Oil's official building..
Anonymous said…
Hey sarah u can upload ur fone pics thru a bluetooth device just that get hold of the device from a shop ....

anywayz do u have a blog do write in i would like to check it out
Anonymous said…
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »
Anonymous said…
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Idle Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Rapidly Search Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Applications and Download Them at Accelerated Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]