Skip to main content

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :)

I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!!

And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered..

BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow..
Thanks for reading!!

Comments

Khalil said…
CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!!!

Where to now?
Karachiite said…
Thanks!!!!

Well, wanted to do MCS but I guess I don't have time, gettin' married pretty sooooon.. :)
Sarah said…
Congratulations =D

You're getting married soon?!?! What is this?!?! Fill us in!
Khalil said…
Wow even more congratulations for you
Karachiite said…
Thanks a lot!!!

Yeah, Sarah... :blush: inshaAllah this summer!

time's short..hehe...need your prayers..
Sarah said…
Oh My GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You're getting married THIS summer?!?! You never even told anyone you were engaged!!! Oh my Goddddd!!!!!

Congratulations!!! You MUST share pictures!!! :D
Karachiite said…
^ :!!!: LOl..yeah well what should I have said by myself??!!!?? Well, its been a long tiime..

Thanks a lot, Sarah, you come here to Karachi, you are invited.. :P:P

:D
Anonymous said…
ohh.. congratss :D
Anonymous said…
hey Congrats gurl! u'v done an amzing job ur just perfect i can say very sweet smart cute gurl out here

congrats once again bye
for now ... goin to b sis in law
but b4 tht ur also my close cuzn
cu !!
Karachiite said…
Aby!!!! Thanksss.. it was all ya'lls prayers that pushed me.

yep, kool czns..:P

thanks Sayyeda!!
Jamal Ashiqain said…
Congratulations and Double congratulations :).
Anonymous said…
congratulations!@

im still feeling like someone punched me in the stomach with this marriage news.
Karachiite said…
Rafii... Seriously..I punched you finally!!!!
thanks :)

:P

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Serious Topic.. (kind of ..)

Hiii once again... ok, if you were asked how much do u detest when sumone hides something from you, delibrately, undelibrately, intentionally, unintentionally, and considering that that sumone is one of your really close associate.. on a scale of 0 to 10, 0 being not at all, to 10 being all the time, how would you rate your detest for them..???? For me, it ought to be 9.999999, but since these are discrete no.s hence, i wont be ratin it 9.9999999.. :D lol on a more serious note, since its coming from sumone close, i'd say 9.. not 10, coz of unintentional behaviour.. need a good response.. take care.. byeeee...