Skip to main content

Memories!!!

Hii..
Its almost the 8th of March.. haha.. thanks to my blog entry.. tomorrow is one of my friend's b'day. Hopefully I'm gonna remember it..

Hmm. so nothing's new.. same old.. same life.. nothing much to blog about either, all I know is time flies, like an eagle.. no, like the speed of light perhaps.. I had this one friend, since like grade 4.. then, she left the school.. still, we remained friends.. but, then she left the country for good, still, we knew each other.. but we had no contact.. she grew, and I grew.. and most of all, technology grew.. and finally thru the web, I came to find her.. :) it was great, when I got the confirmation from her side, that it really is she.. today, mashaAllah she is married.. with a kid.. yesterday, I had a long chat with her.. we talked about far and wide.. how tiem had flown past us. and how life had taken twisty turns..how even after so many years of not seeing each other, we still know whats going on in the other's minds..

so well, yeah, that was it. I still miss her.. we used to sit togethor in the class. lol, i remember how my science teacher used to make us sit on separate benches.. omG.. i miss school too.. i miss the recess time.. I miss the P.T.. yeah, ya'll had P.E.. we had P.T.. and our white joggers for P.T.. uff.. life has changed so much.. I am no more the lil school going girl.. no more the nerdy high school kid, and neither the carefree uni grad..
hehee..

so much for blogging..
bye!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Which school r u from ??
Karachiite said…
:p

i completed all my education from Karachi, Pakistan..

:)
Anonymous said…
I knw dear but from which School as PT is quite fimilar term
I m from KHI too
Karachiite said…
u dont even leave ur name behind...

okii, where'd ya get my blog from..

welcum.. n enjoy reading!!
Anonymous said…
humm my name well I m nobody only a human, your blog well lets keep it a ....

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Serious Topic.. (kind of ..)

Hiii once again... ok, if you were asked how much do u detest when sumone hides something from you, delibrately, undelibrately, intentionally, unintentionally, and considering that that sumone is one of your really close associate.. on a scale of 0 to 10, 0 being not at all, to 10 being all the time, how would you rate your detest for them..???? For me, it ought to be 9.999999, but since these are discrete no.s hence, i wont be ratin it 9.9999999.. :D lol on a more serious note, since its coming from sumone close, i'd say 9.. not 10, coz of unintentional behaviour.. need a good response.. take care.. byeeee...