Skip to main content

title less!!

yeh kaisa pyar hay
per tum kehte ho ke yeh bhee pyar hay
pyar kiya iqraar kiya
per apne mann ko mann se alag rekha
apni baatein apne dil mein dabaeen
apni khushiyaan kisi aur mehfil mein banteen
is dil ko veeran rekha
aur kaha ke tum se pyar hua hay
haan shayed yeh bhee koi sa pyar hay!!

:D lame attempt!

Comments

Anonymous said…
This should've been titled 'Shikwa'..
Karachiite said…
i cant blv i actually wrote that crap.. now re reading it, i realise i m very stupid.. hehe
Anonymous said…
so rightly labelled, innit?
Anonymous said…
ALL YOUR COMMENTS WERE EATEN UP BY AKISMET!!! i just recovered them!!! damnnnnnn!!! WHY DIDNT YOU EMAIL ME!!?? boooohoooooo!

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!