Skip to main content

enjoyin!!

okie.. so lotsa fun has been on the way .. we went right into the desert dune bashing.. and then there is another good holiday comin' up.. i m really excited..
all apart.. there are 2 very special days in this month for me.. :D mashaAllah
God bless us always..

oh.. even watched The Dark Knight.. it was terrifically fantabulous!!!loved it..
and there was this movie p.s i luv u.. i so wanted 2 watch it.. so we started watchign it.. and the beginning was total crap.. weird to be precise.. so it wasnt good atleast in the beginning.. any reviews wud be appreciated!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i dont know what's wrong with me?! i hated the dark knight and everyone else who ive spoken to or read has loved it!

As far as P.S I Love You is concerned the book is absolutely fabulous; the movie is completely different story wise but my friends who saw it said it was nice.
Karachiite said…
tfl.. theres a book on p.s i love you????? wow.. then i shud read that instead of watchin the flick!!
Anonymous said…
Good good good......
Anonymous said…
Dark Knight was awesome but ps I love you (N) crap...
thts me lost world
Anonymous said…
tht was quiet rude kar...
its my blog my wish whtever i want to post
thx 4 visitg my blog regularly
lost world
Anonymous said…
All Newspaper Articles from Dawn Newspaper are available at

http://www.paperarticles.com
iAmbiguous said…
You can always check www.imdb.com for the reviews... I don't think P.S I Love You was rated that well. I guess paying for the book might be more with ur money.
Anonymous said…
Comments: P.S I Love you was crap !! & The Dark Knigh was great !!

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!