Skip to main content

Alhamdulillah!!

3 yrs have gone by.. and we had a terrific time.. i remember all that we did.. each day.. each moment!!
lifes rushing now!!

I pray to Allah that I get to spend the remaining days, months or years of my life with him, happily, lovingly and all that... ;) with luv increasing with each day as it has been!!

Ameen summa Ameen!!

Shukar alhamdulillah.. Allahu Akbar!!

:)

yaYYY.. just waiting for u to cum back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!