Skip to main content

m alive!

Hum bewafa hargiz na thay, per hum wafa ker na sakay,
Hum ko mili uski saza jo hum khata ker na sakay.

-----

jussttt love the lyricsssss

tum ne kiya jo shikwa, hum woh gila ker na sakay...
----

i wont depress u guys with my udaas bulbul chehra.. so go n enjoy.. the world is very beautiful, u just need to have it in u.. as they say beauty lies in the eyes of beholder.. i think my sun shades have kept me away from seeing the beauty!!~ jokess..

sorry for no blogging.. was real busy in life with life thru life!! :)

Comments

OMG i love the lyrics and since my birthday i have been down the memory lane...
favorite being "humain aur jeene ki chaht na hoti, ager tum na hotay, ager tum na hotay :)'

haeyyyy

and also

'o mere dil k chaen chaen aaey mere dil ko dua kijiay'
:D
Karachiite said…
AD: thats so true.. humein aur jeenay ki chahat na hoti... uffff.. i love those lyrics too!!

just so tied up these days.. have lost my blog!!

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!