Skip to main content

Of Food & Beverages, F&B!! :)

Ok, this post was meant to be written yesterday, but lazy me lagged in doing so.. hence.. today..on special request frm a certain someone!! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day before yest, as me n dh drifted to sleep, I kept on remembering our Europe trip, it was just out of this world.. and the best part was that since we cudn't eat everything available, we had a limited choice, n hence my culinary skills came to use!! But ofcourse we were staying in hotels so cudnt really cook, but I made noodles, soups, chicken yakhni for him and ofcourse all sorts of sandwiches..tuna, chicken, cheese!! thats all I could do with my electric kettle!! But it was tremendous fun, honest!
We mostly had pizzas and pasta, coffee and baguette!! :) loved the baguettes in Paris, and the pain au chocola!! I have few foodie pics with me all they way frm UK, and I want to share!!
Enjoy!!

Our Starbucks Cappucino in High Street London!! i made that heart btw.. :P




Chicken Cottage or Cottage Chicken. i've forgotten but this was too yummy for words as u can see!! :) Central London!!




And this was while we were planning our route in Paris, off to Montmartre!! we struck upon this Arabic roadside cafe.. awesum !




This Pizza a memoir from Disneyland!! LOL.. margarita..





And this was my ensemble when we went to the see Europes largest Waterfalls in Switz.. it was fun!! met an Indian family who urged us to go visit Junfgrau mountain where it snowed like anything, heck we cancelled our train tickets to Italy, bought new ones.. just to goto Jungfrau!! it costed but the fun was more than the costs combined!!
:)



Comments

i was hoping to skip lunch. i think it isnt goin to happen now!
Karachiite said…
hehe!! cmon, atleast i made some intestines happy!! :):)
Hello my dear friend, so nice mixture but I like Pizza.
You can visit my new blog about honey and cinnammon
Anonymous said…
Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.
Anonymous said…
Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.
Anonymous said…
Opulently I acquiesce in but I think the post should prepare more info then it has.
Anonymous said…
Easily I to but I contemplate the list inform should secure more info then it has.
Anonymous said…
Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!