Skip to main content

Its the 31st!!!

yuhooo!! its the 31st march.. which means just 12 more hrs before its my birthday!! gosh, i m so excited! i waited so much for this day! and now that 31st is here, I want it to go on and on.. just so that I can relish in the thought of the 12 am bday to be coming up..so many small wishes!!
woh kehte hay na.. dil hay chhota sa, chhotii sii aasha, mastee bhare mann mein, bholee sii aasha!!

:)
I dont want to be super excited, I hope kisi kii buree nazar na lagg jaye!

lifes all cool. esp. when ur hubby has to wake up at 7 30 dot.. and u wake up, n goto sleep again.. and then wakeup at 8 30, just to hear him say.. tumhare liyeh kia kuchh nahee kerna perta!! loveeee lyyyy!! :)

sorry, cudnt blog since so many days .. was fed up of the net.. heck, theres more than just internet in my life .. alhamdulillah!! :) I donno.. but Ihave so much on my hands at the mo. that I cant even write here (for the sake of some sore losers!! )
but definitel will blog abt mii bday tomorrow.. if possible few pics too :P

tc u all readers! and cmment so that I knw u read! hehe!
toodless

Comments

mashallah mashallah :) kisi ki koi nazar nahi lagey gi :)

good that now you have swayed away from internet life p.s. belated happy birthday my dear

p.p.s. will tomorrow ever come ;)
Karachiite said…
Thanks AD...
Yes yes tomorrow has come. InshaAllah will be blogging soon there are lots of thngs that I wanna share.. But donno y, nt getting ample time

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!