Skip to main content

Tomorrow Came.. :)

Heyyaa m back with a juicy post.
Ahh I can't blv 22 days passed since mee bdayy!! Hehe I just love bdays..

Birthday was good, the cake was real good too, I wanna post pic, just a lil photochoppin rqrd. ;)

And I love it most when my skool n high skool frnds msg/call me all the way from Khii!! The feeling of being remembered is awesum. After all who doesn't like a bit of attention.
And.. I wait the entire year for this day.. Alwayss.. Donno y.. Too much of an Aries.

I have two imp. Things I need to post. But that will be in a day or two.
Ones abt obsessions n confessions.. And other abt boookss me faveee :)

Tc
Thanks AD for prompting me to write.. Writing had always been a passion n will always beee :)

Comments

i am always eagerly waiting :)

and hope your wishes come true :")
belated birthday greetings to you!

hugs!

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!