Skip to main content

strange stranger strangest!

Sometimes, somethings are meant to happen, some people are meant to be met... I just can not figure out life.

Pata nahi kyun aaj mujhe wo uncle yaad aa rahay hayn jinhon ne 12yrs pehle karachi ke aik sunsaan ilaqay se lift di thi, 12 yrs ago karachi was still safe, trustable.. i just cant forget him.. unho ne poocha, hum ne mana kiya, unho ne wapis insist kya, aur hum maan gaye, he had his daughter my age in car.. but aik bharosa tha.. and to think of it, the next time I met his daughter 2 yrs later, he had died!!!! and then when that girl met me, my mum had died.. kaise weird ajeeb aur strange life hai.. kaisee life hai, kabhi kabhi bass choo ker guzar jati hay, mager dil mein bass jati hai!

But i believe in it, some people are meant to be known, God has made this like this I think.. thankful to Allah for making me meet some really fabulous and kind people on this earth!

And then I also think why do our tiny brains have to carry so much pressure.. I have been carrying it since long, my brother has been carrying it too, my mum carried it till death freed her! what is this? kyun, itne se dimagh per itna sara bojh, bojh daaltay huay log ye kyun nahi sochte ke bache ki jaan lege kya!! like seriously...
shukar hay blogger hai.. i can write n let it all out!
and yeah why do friends cheat? should they be even called friends? wt* wt*


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!