Skip to main content

strange stranger strangest!

Sometimes, somethings are meant to happen, some people are meant to be met... I just can not figure out life.

Pata nahi kyun aaj mujhe wo uncle yaad aa rahay hayn jinhon ne 12yrs pehle karachi ke aik sunsaan ilaqay se lift di thi, 12 yrs ago karachi was still safe, trustable.. i just cant forget him.. unho ne poocha, hum ne mana kiya, unho ne wapis insist kya, aur hum maan gaye, he had his daughter my age in car.. but aik bharosa tha.. and to think of it, the next time I met his daughter 2 yrs later, he had died!!!! and then when that girl met me, my mum had died.. kaise weird ajeeb aur strange life hai.. kaisee life hai, kabhi kabhi bass choo ker guzar jati hay, mager dil mein bass jati hai!

But i believe in it, some people are meant to be known, God has made this like this I think.. thankful to Allah for making me meet some really fabulous and kind people on this earth!

And then I also think why do our tiny brains have to carry so much pressure.. I have been carrying it since long, my brother has been carrying it too, my mum carried it till death freed her! what is this? kyun, itne se dimagh per itna sara bojh, bojh daaltay huay log ye kyun nahi sochte ke bache ki jaan lege kya!! like seriously...
shukar hay blogger hai.. i can write n let it all out!
and yeah why do friends cheat? should they be even called friends? wt* wt*


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s a Dog’s Life!!

By Anjum Niaz There’s a dog in our neighbourhood that nobody wants. Actually it’s a bitch. Her litter is on the way, I suspect. The big patch of green bordering my home and the busy road in front is no man’s land (read the CDA) but the lucky homeowners have been gifted the land and told to develop it as best as their aesthetic sense permits. Gardens are abloom all around my garden (says who Islamabad will run dry?) which stands out for its pedestrian look, only because my landlord cares not a whit for the patch. But the dog does. She has dug a cradle under the tangled bushes and lies there unobserved by passersby on the street. I worry. What if the puppies — God knows how many — invade my space and arrive uninvited in my garden. Their mother may not live to feed them. She’s doing poorly. When she’s not sleeping, she’s scratching herself all over to get rid of the ticks and fleas that infest her body. The vicious summer heat has parched her. The sun is relentless. Down the road, I watch

The New Leaf!!

Naveed twisted on the floor, rolled from one side to the other. At times, he folded the pillow in two, and once he just held it in his hand, there were still five freakin' minutes to go before the dial struck 4. Still, quite a lot of time left before the azan for Fajr would echo throughout his town. Naveed, unlike most people in dirty old Karachi, was one of the few who spent the night thinking what happened today. Today wasn't exactly good. Seemed like Abba was really angry. Well, what could he do?? It happened at the breakfast table. Naveed as usual woke up at 12:30 p.m. took a shower, offered Zuhrain , and on to the table, his breakfast table, where as it was Abba's luncheon time. Abba usually took lunch to work, but this afternoon he wasn't feeling good, so came home just in time to see Naveed sit at the table yelling, "Amma, mera anda paratha ???" Abba was furious. "Nido, is this the time for an anda paratha ???" "Aa.. Abbbaaaaa!! Well...

Memoirs of a Lost Soul!!

It was 9 p.m. I was making rotiyaan in the kitchen.. the same way you had taught me back when I was in grade 6th. How could I ever forget that. Kneaded the dough in that very way, and started making the rotiyaan.But Karachi's hot weather and taway ki aag doesn't make the kitchen exactly cool, and hence a drop of sweat trickled down my forhead, moving to my eyelashes, and standing there at the edge, like dew on the edges of a leaf. I unknowingly looked to my left with a smile just to find the grey tiled kitchen staring blankly and coldly at me. I had expected you to be there watching me do the stuff, but how could you be there when you were so far far way, in a place where I hadn't even set foot in. You'd say, 'oh, garmi lag rahi hai na!!' and try to take the rolling pin from me, but I didn't give in so easily. The sweat drop finally dropped mingling with the tear drops. As for me, I was left in the past. You!! who never left me alone. You!! who never even le