Skip to main content

You cry when your mother suddenly out of the blue wakes up sick.. Gets admitted in the hospital, stays in coma for 14 days, and then moves on to her final resting place, you cry hard because you had never in your wildest dreams imagined her to go away jus like that, in the blink of an eye... You don't agree, you can't accept.. Your dad tells you shes okay... Shes not gone... Lets you deny the fact till you finally accept it... But what happens when you know that your dad has been struck with a terminal illness, last stage, doctors say he can't live long, he suffers for 2 yrs, he heads on to meet His lord... Dont you cry? Doesnt it hit hard.. It hits hardest!!!! HARDEST!!!! The biggest blow!!! I miss you Pappa!!! In just the blink of an eye, in a breath that we tKe, a breath goes missing, and a person is gone!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!