Skip to main content

It's Never 2 Late 2 Wish Someone!!!

I am not a person who has to say Belated happy b'day always, but sometimes it happens accidentally..

One of my closest friend had her big day on 23rd dec...since an year, I was having trouble keepin it in mind if it is 23 or 24..well, so once just a week b4 23rd, I asked her, she said 23rd..so there..

*time passes*

its 11:59 p.m, 23rd Dec...

*few more seconds*

its 00:10 a.m, 24th Dec..

I am excited, lol, I had created a superb draft text for her, which I quickly sent to her, after which I had planned 2 call her...Just within a minute, I recvd a reply..
"Thanks but my bday was on 23rd"
BAnG!!!! I thought she was joking, sic eshe knew how I was confused..Khair, I called her just to find out that I was late, too late..

But some people know, you dont have to explain it to them, she knew..:) and thats what matters at the end of the day..
------

Another similar incident, though not quite!!

My teachr had her b'day on 31st dec. forgetful me called her on 1st Jan.
Thank God, she didnt mind..She was like" You called me, thats what matters.." Wow, I was glad and pleased...:)
------

A teeny weeny advice, if you are late, it matters not, cuz..

Better Late Than Never!! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!