Skip to main content

Sweet Sunday!!




Yesterday was a Sunday(I speak as if Sunday comes once a year though). So we luckily wentto Hawks Bay, yeah, around afternoon..it was a much needed visit, plus though I been to the Sea side many times, but Hawks Bay is kinda far, and last time I went was about 7 or 8 years ago..

We reached, hired a hut, had food, and down the sea.. lol..yeah, not too far though, and I also collected sea shells.. :D the only older person doing this besides my cousin's kid.. hehe..


And thats not all, some insect bit me too.. :( I thought it must be the bluebottle, but since it wasnt too itchy, had to be some other insect..

Comments

Sarah said…
oh, sounds nice and relaxing! I haven't been to a beach since 2003.
Khalil said…
Your beaches look wicked. Wish I lived near the sea. All the beaches in the UK are stony and full of drunk English people.
Karachiite said…
Yep, they are good beaches.. we have a huge coastline, the only thing Karachi can boast of proudly..

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Serious Topic.. (kind of ..)

Hiii once again... ok, if you were asked how much do u detest when sumone hides something from you, delibrately, undelibrately, intentionally, unintentionally, and considering that that sumone is one of your really close associate.. on a scale of 0 to 10, 0 being not at all, to 10 being all the time, how would you rate your detest for them..???? For me, it ought to be 9.999999, but since these are discrete no.s hence, i wont be ratin it 9.9999999.. :D lol on a more serious note, since its coming from sumone close, i'd say 9.. not 10, coz of unintentional behaviour.. need a good response.. take care.. byeeee...