Skip to main content

Bombings!!!

Mass Deaths!!

Few days ago, the PIA Foker crashed after take-off. 45 people were killed instantly.

Then today, Allama Hasan Turabi was the victim of a suicide bombing! (his nephew also)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/5180644.stm

He was attacked earlier in April, which was sustained..

Then, Mumbai train bombings..
Then the Karachi bombings in Rabi ul Awwal..
Before that 8th october earthquake in which thousanmds of people died..
We all have to leave, but mass deaths are occuring at such a high rate..its sad..

A request for Surah-e-Fatiha for all the Marhumeen who died in all these events..

Comments

Jamal Ashiqain said…
Life concludes to death, So many people, so quickly in the same region have passed away, yeah, we should all pray for them.
Paddy said…
hi there, i came to your blog through the message you left for my posting on caferati. by your message, i am not too sure it was for me but would like to thank you anyway. i was confused coz you said - ""Jiya".. And that story was very old, but good.." i guess you were meaning to leave a message for some other posting.
you have an interesting blog btw.
cheers,

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!