Skip to main content

TAGGED!!

Got tagged by Sarah;

Here goes:

Alone, or with people?
With people

Summer, or winter?
Winter

Black, or white?
Black

Observe, or get along from the very first moment
Observe

Clown, or Drama (Queen/King)?
Neither, but if I have to choose one then the latter one

A Hummer, or A BMW convertible car
Doesn't matter so long as I reach where I wish to

Loyal or………
Loyal!!

Favorite Material Posession....
Photo albums... and some special gifts!! like my Franklin.

When I look at someone, the first thing I see is....
their manner of talking if they are talking to me, b/c eyes are obvious..

My life is....
blessed (Alhamdulillah!!!)
----------------

Everyone readin' this is tagged!!!
& don't forget to chk out the story below!!

Comments

Sarah said…
Photoalbums...yeah... Photos will be my greatest possession when I am in Indiana!
Karachiite said…
I've packed my fotos too!!!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Serious Topic.. (kind of ..)

Hiii once again... ok, if you were asked how much do u detest when sumone hides something from you, delibrately, undelibrately, intentionally, unintentionally, and considering that that sumone is one of your really close associate.. on a scale of 0 to 10, 0 being not at all, to 10 being all the time, how would you rate your detest for them..???? For me, it ought to be 9.999999, but since these are discrete no.s hence, i wont be ratin it 9.9999999.. :D lol on a more serious note, since its coming from sumone close, i'd say 9.. not 10, coz of unintentional behaviour.. need a good response.. take care.. byeeee...