Skip to main content

Pride & Prejudice



Finally!!!!

:D

I watched my favourite novel that turned into a movie.. Actually I had planned it long ago to watch it.. Once upon a time when I got the dvd... it was not a very good print.. eek.. so I dropped the plan.. now, after so long, I actually sat down to watch the movie.. not being amovie buff, I find it hard to watch for 2 hrs straight.. so it was a good movie after all.. ofcourse, it doesn't beat the novel.. novel is so much so good that I can read it even now, after reading it for the umpteenth time.. hehe..

But soem actors didn't look like the characters they were meant to portray, Mr. Bennet for one... Jane was good, Lizzy too.. Lydia the best depiction, she couldn't be better.. Mr. Collins too.. and Darcy!!!! yeah, he too.. hehe..

Oh.. the only bad thing was that I didnt somehow got to see the last minutes of the movie.. they were missing :S yes.. anywho, good that I knew the ending, else, I'd have gone mad!!!!

Comments

Floo said…
i liked the old Darcr better though ... Colin Firth! <3
Karachiite said…
old Darcy?? well, I havent as yet seen the previous remakes of P&P.. so can't say..
Floo said…
ohh ... its the one that BBC made.
Anonymous said…
how hot is the new Mr Darcy but the old BBC version sticks to the book more, which I have also read a thousand and one times

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!