Skip to main content

thoughts.. scattered!!

Salam..

Karachiite is back in Karachi.. its been quite a few days, and still quite a few days left before I leave.. its fun meeting family.. whoa.. staying up late chatting with bhaiyya and ofcourse becoming a Phuppo.. :D my nephew is really cute n sweet.. and life's always fun with kids around..

karachi is same old.. was a bit hot earlier on.. but its cool now..

what else..?? oh, my pc... yes.. its still the same, deceitful betrayin old machiine.. has been like this ever since I took up computers as a course in high school, and later in college.. in the four exams that I took, there hasnt one been year in whoich right before the practical exams, my computer crashed... and now when I came here, I needed it for mails and what not.. while installin web cam, arghhh.. it came crashin down.. sighs.. anywho, its been mended now.. I hope it stays the same..

till the next post, wasalam...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Serious Topic.. (kind of ..)

Hiii once again... ok, if you were asked how much do u detest when sumone hides something from you, delibrately, undelibrately, intentionally, unintentionally, and considering that that sumone is one of your really close associate.. on a scale of 0 to 10, 0 being not at all, to 10 being all the time, how would you rate your detest for them..???? For me, it ought to be 9.999999, but since these are discrete no.s hence, i wont be ratin it 9.9999999.. :D lol on a more serious note, since its coming from sumone close, i'd say 9.. not 10, coz of unintentional behaviour.. need a good response.. take care.. byeeee...