Skip to main content

blogword: Wait!

Somewhere on the web, you'll be sure to find blogs that write weekly about a certain topic, of whch I am an avid reader. so i caught up one blog on the word "wait" and though I have never joined this co-act.. i donno but I feel like writing on the word "wait"

so wait, while I write.. :P

back to the topic, wait is scary.. I don't like to wait for anything, anyone.. if they/it keeps on delaying itself for no solid reason.. there's no way people could wait so long, they are humans afterall.. sometimes we wait for a bright future.. in persuit of it, at tiems, we get tired, of just waiting and waiting, nothing else going.. now life is not just about waiting.. those who keep others waiting should be more serious about it, yes, they'll wait for you now, but if you keep on doin that they won't wait forever.. it hurts.. and it hurts bad..

if the wait is fruitful, it is fun waiting too.. like mummas who wait for 9 months.. :)

but if the wait is for some gross person.. it is terrible..

Comments

Anonymous said…
It depends whom r u waiting for........

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!