Skip to main content

Tagged .Again.

Got tagged by Floo on her blog.

RULES: “Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!”

10 weird habits/secrets…

1. I like to keep secrets..
2. If I see someone laughing at a time when they shouldn't be, I uncontrollably join in.. :O
3. I dislike it when someone has to speak and they take too long to utter..
4. I can't stand it when electronic appliances get stuck somehow.
5. I hate watching movies alone.
6. I can read books that I"ve read before as many times as I wish..(if they're super duper interesting)
7. I am called April fool.. cuz of my d.o.b
8. I love cartoons..
9. I am not weird. henceI am just writing nine points..

:P
I tag all commentors and bloggers..

Khuda Hafiz

Comments

Floo said…
I have the same habits as you in the 1st 2nd and 6th. I just don't think that theyre weird.
I was born in April too but I'm not called April Fool. I have a friend though whos name is April but shes not called April Fool either.

[b]9. I am not weird. henceI am just writing nine points..[/b]
oh how interesting >.>
Karachiite said…
Hmm.. do u know who's an april's fool???

hehe..

actually finding even eight points regarding me was one hell of a job..
is liyeh..
:P
Anonymous said…
Don't Tell me you are born on the 1st of April is it.
But hey ths doesnt mean tht u shd me called April Fool but we dont knw much about you many be people know u more
hehe Kidding
:p
Anonymous said…
we dont knw much about you many (let me correct myself here)may be people know u more
Karachiite said…
oh anon.. u got that right?? but who are you.. human was you as well.. i cud tell that.. :P
Sarah said…
3. I dislike it when someone has to speak and they take too long to utter..

OH MY GODDDDDd, ME TOOOOOOO, you can't imagine how frustrating it is when I have to sit in a class and someone is taking 10 minutes to spit out something that takes 2 seconds to say! I literally feel like pulling out my hair and screaming!! lol
Karachiite said…
^ hii.. yeps.. and u know what.. i feel so bad about it.. that if i can speak so fats doesnt mean that everyone else should..

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Serious Topic.. (kind of ..)

Hiii once again... ok, if you were asked how much do u detest when sumone hides something from you, delibrately, undelibrately, intentionally, unintentionally, and considering that that sumone is one of your really close associate.. on a scale of 0 to 10, 0 being not at all, to 10 being all the time, how would you rate your detest for them..???? For me, it ought to be 9.999999, but since these are discrete no.s hence, i wont be ratin it 9.9999999.. :D lol on a more serious note, since its coming from sumone close, i'd say 9.. not 10, coz of unintentional behaviour.. need a good response.. take care.. byeeee...