Skip to main content

World Cup 2007 started!

Okay.. so the WC '07 has begun with pakistan playing her, and the touney's first match..

:d

so far its going fine..
the current score is 77/3 WI.. in just 25 overs.. thats half their innings..:d
i wish they play with such a slow run rate till the very end..

i hope we win.
period.

:p

Comments

Anonymous said…
We Lost hehe
Karachiite said…
yep we did.. i feel so bad laughin at the Windies..

:)
but who r u???
Anonymous said…
hehe a Paki
Anonymous said…
Hazroon Khwaishen asee ke har khowaish per daam niklee

U thk r thye any chances for us to win
nanaaaa
Anonymous said…
Pakistan's Inzamam-ul-Haq has announced his retirement from one-day cricket and will also stand down as Test captain.
wht's ur opinion abt ths wierd haan
Karachiite said…
theres nothign weird about it.. thats like a fashion trend.. whoever lets his team lose, they end up quitting.

but woolmer r.i.p died.. that is weird.. the man took the defeat to heart.. if i were a team member, i'd feel so guilty..
Anonymous said…
Hummm they dont have the gutts to face the reality.

I have a different opinion here regarding our team, why they lost again Ireland (give me a break.....Ireland never heard them playing CRICKET oops)
Anonymous said…
nothing new to me .. as always matches were fixed, I've given up hope on Pakis..Musti

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!