Skip to main content

vacationing n back!!!!!



i thought no one was missin me, or my blog.. but ehy hey, sumone was missing.. :P and hence heres my long awaited post..

so where was i??

on a honeymoon, with my soul mate.. where else.. :P

came back early june, and then my bro. n his wife were here as well.. so i was bz bee with them, then they left.. and then had other guests, they are leavin tonite..

i just thought of bloggin to let u guys out there know that i m alive, n kicking.. :D:D
oh, before i forget, lemme tell ya all.. i went to malaysia. had singapore in line too, but couldnt make it..

it was all so cool.. i loved the trip.. loved the experience, loved travelling.. loved everything, it was mashaAllah fantastic..

what else.. yeah, we managed to finish three dvds, fully loaded with pics and videos...

inshaAllah, i'll be posting pics of the places.. and will be writing each and every bit of malaysia..

so stay tuned, till then see this.. :P
byeess

Comments

jummy bear said…
honeymoon? eh? when did you get married missy?? CONGRATULATIONS nonetheless.
and now that you know people do miss you (attention freak!!), next time, be a little more responsible and tell us your going.

for all we knew you were down in the dumps or something!!!! how were we to know you were partying away!?!?

lots of xoxo's
Karachiite said…
thankss..

got hooked last august.. :D long time now...

anywho, so yeah, my bad, i should have written..
Floo said…
We never knew you got married! :O Anta didn't tell za your bloggermates za good newz? anta hide it? :O tsk tsk.
Oh well, MAABBRROOOKKK!
glad you had fun :D :D
Karachiite said…
floo.. here:

http://potatoblues.blogspot.com/2006/08/back-with-bang-jk.html

u started on my blog late.. :p
*chuckles*

thanks a lot!!!! :d
Anonymous said…
Thanks for writing this.

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!