Skip to main content

Vacationing and gone!

Yeah, so my bad once again..

I left for Karachi amidst so much excitement, a bit of sorrow, lots of joy upon seeing family, that I totally lost control of the single 2 minutes i needed to tell you guys i m off to Pakistan

so here I am in Karachi beating the heat..

came here.. my two cousins got married, had a hell of time enjoying shadiyaan..

but then girls from my school almost my age.. their mom passed away.. inna lillahi wa inna elayhi rajeoon.. the most unreliable thing in life is life itself! one of my cosuin had a baby boy 2 mths ago, i remember calling her for congrats and then meeting the new born.. and today i was sorry upon his passing away

life is so weird! time is so strange!!

God save everyone!

karachi is same old.. i love the off street bun kababs, french fries, and gannay ka rus..

Comments

Anonymous said…
another unannoucned vacation! hrump! you missy are asking for trouble. lucky you though.

clarification...someone's 2 month old baby passed away??? inna lillahi wa inna elayhi rajeoon if i understood what you wrote right.. :( that's so sad :(

i've heard SO much about karachi...hopefully someday i will visit.
Anonymous said…
Good to hear from you after a long break !!

We may be the generation to understand the origins of life.

It is not length of life, but depth of life...

enjoy :)

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!