Skip to main content

Awarded, Tagged and Obsessed.. all in a go!!

Tagged by Americanising Desi and given this Fabulous Award!!




The rules for this award!

*List 5 obsessions
*Pass the word to 5 other blogs with their links
*Make sure u leave a com ment on their blog, so they know they've been tagged
*Link the person who awarded you!

K..
Here goes :

Moi first obsession:
I am so unsure actually!!

but well obsessions hav changed as I grew up!!
so now they are::

1. Gladiators!



Yes those hip styliish flats that have a zipper behind them . are my faves!! have the best ones out, and they are jus gorgeous!! Super duper creation.. best in the world of shoes.. honestly!!


2. Coats!






Manteaux!! love them so much.. have amzing ones too , mashaAllah



3. Travelling


4. Reading


5. Kabab Rolls and Bun kababs!!! hehe!!


am a desi after all heheh!!


All personal, 18 + obsessions kept out of reach of kiddies!! hehe!!


I am tagging







Done!! hehe!

Comments

oooohh we have gladiators in common :D

even when the movie came, i went bonkers,,, and obviously this is a great reminder of it!

all of it :D
deluded said…
oh wow.

ignoring my ignorance

i now have a new meaning to the word gladiator.

sigh.
Karachiite said…
aww. AD.. m glad we have sum stuff in common.. i cud alwas feel it!!

Deluded, its a new term for all men!! haha!! even i was shocked but well.. everythings possible in fashionista world1
Saadat said…
Oh yes, this meaning of gladiator sure is new.

And I love bun kababs! :D
Karachiite said…
Welcome Saadat..

i tell u this term is new for all men almost.. excluding ones who hav gone shoppin wid family for these gladiators!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!