Skip to main content

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AND its your birthday again. Did time fly, or did it.. 5 yrs since we cut the cake, that chocolate one.. somethings are meant to be saved in the hearts and memories, i can't do anything, won't complain to God because life & death are in his control, and everything is for a REASON. Time will pass just as it did, though each day leaves its mark on me. Each day that I yearn to spend with you. BUT.. I am grateful to my God for allowing me to spend the best days of my life with you, I miss you, and will always do.. Be happy where you are..

Comments

Anonymous said…
I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our world, and I am 99% certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.blog.com/2010/01/31/will-the-r4-or-r4i-work/]R4i Card[/url] DS HomeBrow)
i hate technology!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!