Skip to main content

The Heart is its Own King!!

She stood in front of the King! Her long hair falling straight down her back, black in colour, they shone in the glitz and glamour of the palace. Her hands.. Her hands stretched, palms facing upwa
..

rds! She had come to the King, for only one reason. She thought.. or rather she assumed that he is the only one who can grant her wishes true!

Standing for so long, waiting for her turn, yet hopeful that today her wish will be granted, today all torments would end, today the tortures would vanish, today she can finally obtain what was never hers.. the heart of the man she loved!

Standing face to face, she addressed the King! "O King, I have heard you listen to your people, you fulfill their wishes, you listen to their woes, then what about me? Why am I left unattended? Why do I not get what I wanted since so long!!"

The King stood up. He didn't know how to handle this woman, so lost in her own world, so loving, and so much in love.. but with the wrong person! He slowly curled the bottom of his pointy beard and said,"I am sorry, my dear"

The grief struck woman who had come to end her woes was shocked.
"But why, O King?? Why? why can't I have the man I love?You are the King, the King of all men in this region. Surely you can persuade him to love me!!!"
"He doesnt love you, he is in love with his own life, his heart belongs to someone else!"
"You can make him love me"

The King thoughtfully could say just one thing... "The Heart is its own King.. I rule on men, not on hearts!! "



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!