Skip to main content

The HARD Night!!

6 years and 14 nights..
6 years and 20 years..
6 years and an unforgettable you!!!

The first 14 nights in my life that I spent without you.. you in a hospital bed and I...

Tonight is one hard night, I have images of you, the hospital, the doctors, the death, the funeral, and all that follows!YOu were smiling while going.. YOur smile gave us a reason to live, I guess thats why I'm still alive.. As you lay clad in the white coffin clothes... I remember standing amidst all the females, it was like I was thrown out from my ship into the ocean! I remember going back home after the funeral.. I don't who made suji ka halwa .. They all came they all prayed, it was house full but they all left.. It was just us then.. It was also a hard night..maybe the hardest, it was the first one without you in this world!
and that was just the beginning of the end!!
---
?I donno what I've typed out up there, but the night which was hard, was turned easy for me.. :) alhamdulillah!! God is Great, He closes one door, but opens another one.. ALWAYS!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Serious Topic.. (kind of ..)

Hiii once again... ok, if you were asked how much do u detest when sumone hides something from you, delibrately, undelibrately, intentionally, unintentionally, and considering that that sumone is one of your really close associate.. on a scale of 0 to 10, 0 being not at all, to 10 being all the time, how would you rate your detest for them..???? For me, it ought to be 9.999999, but since these are discrete no.s hence, i wont be ratin it 9.9999999.. :D lol on a more serious note, since its coming from sumone close, i'd say 9.. not 10, coz of unintentional behaviour.. need a good response.. take care.. byeeee...