Skip to main content

Special Someone!

Sometimes when I get "me" days i like it, I grab cheetos, open up youtube and watch all sorts of videos(dont get me wrong) from dramas to movies to cartoons..yes, i absolutely love the me time tht i get.. i love the spacious king size bed that i hve all to myself, i love sleeping on my partners pillow.. :P and i love the tv remote all to myself, i love the fact that no more morning madness, wake up at 10 but after 2 days I get sick of doing it all alone.. yes, i miss you when u r not there to share my cheetos, n i miss you when the extra 7 up lays in the can till morning.. oh, n i miss u most when someone has to switch off the light, and theres no one to do it besides me!!  but thats not all, I miss it most when you are not there to calm me from my nightmares, I miss you most whn I need my good night hug, and also when there comes the funny moment in youtube, I look to my right but u aint there.. its 3 30 and insomnia has struck me again!! I just cant sleep! come back soon!

some people hav the charm, you are one of them :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!