Skip to main content

Zindagi gulzar hai - review


Ata nahi zindagi gulzar hai ya nahi iss waqt jo halaat e dunya aur halaat e zindagi hayn..i jus wish zindagi gulzar ho..... But talking abt my favoritest drama these days, for which i wait one whole week... Heres it...

I agree with zaroon, being a woman myself, I dont like to have that freedom which women shouldnt have but there spouses are allowed to have sadly enough...

The best quote from this episode: halaat ke badalnay se logon ke rawwaiye tabdeel ho jatay hayn, aur shayad log isi liyeh halaat badalna chahte hayn..  So true... So so true...

Zindagi khaak na thi...khaak uratay guzrii.... :( men are Allowed to flirt..why do they hate it when their wives or fiances n these days their gfs jus even wave to a guy... Im nt usingthe  word flirt bcx I myself hate flirts and flirting.. But this same zaroon who likes Kashaf for her honest n non flirting behaviour will one day accuse her of being a flirt when he himself was the biggest ever flirt..why double standards..if something is wrong its wrong for both...insaan khud tou sare jahano ke paap lere aur dusre ko zara si bhi lagzish ki ijazat na de..samajh nahi aata..

Cant wait for next friday..till then hail non-flirts ... U rock!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!