Skip to main content

Royal Pieces eeks, Shahi Tukday/Tukray!!

Winter or so it is couldn't have been more busier!!! but heres the promised pic!! so yummyyy that I am cravin git right now!


 
 
 
yum yum slurp.. I dint know before but theres this huge passion inside me that wants to make new things everyday!!!! :D I love it when my family loves what I cook, and I love it even more when they honestly tell me if somethings missing in it! ;)
 
Chef Gulzars recipe, a success! my guests loved it, my peeps liked it, and I fell in love with meetha once again!
With some touch ups of my own, too lazy to type!! honestly speaking I love chef gulzars way of cooking, the only thing I dislike is what he does in the middle of cooking, grooving to some Punjabi number!!!! no comment see for yourself... we don't gel the same way while cooking!!! :P at all!!
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!