Skip to main content
Its hot outside.. 34 degrees.. but I'm shivering..

In the past 11 years, not a night had passed when you werent thought about.
Not one.

Some nights though are harder than others. Sometimes I think deeper than I usually do and its then that it dawns upon me I am so friendless, you were my best friend. You still are, just not around me.

Tonight I wish I could have a cup of tea with you Mom... with a baked samosa, or a mustard sauce n beef sandwich. Maybe we could go for a chaat, I drive now, we wouldnt have needed to go walking, not even in a rickshaw. Maybe we could sit in the garden once more, just maybe. We could have bought just one more book Mom.. I shunned books when you left, because you were my driving force behind them
 After quite a few years, when I touched a book, I realised that you are more around.. I found my love for books again. Because you made me love books. I wish I could tell you about all the new books I have read..they are all thrillers eheheh but I guess passions change right!! I am reading Ursu novels too I want to retell the stories to you.. you would love them.. come back.. if only..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Serious Topic.. (kind of ..)

Hiii once again... ok, if you were asked how much do u detest when sumone hides something from you, delibrately, undelibrately, intentionally, unintentionally, and considering that that sumone is one of your really close associate.. on a scale of 0 to 10, 0 being not at all, to 10 being all the time, how would you rate your detest for them..???? For me, it ought to be 9.999999, but since these are discrete no.s hence, i wont be ratin it 9.9999999.. :D lol on a more serious note, since its coming from sumone close, i'd say 9.. not 10, coz of unintentional behaviour.. need a good response.. take care.. byeeee...