Skip to main content

The beginning..

14th July, that was it.. 4 yrs down the lane! I could never forget,4th of July, we went to Sadus sisters wedding..everything was fine, no pain, no illness!!! we met lots of people.. people who to date can't believe u r gone!

It was 5 am in the morning, just fajr!! when it shot up! the pain, that is.. from that day on it continued till 14 days! I can never forget! today as i woke up, i was reliving each of those moments, the fajr, the emergency ward, then the ICU.. i remember what clothes u wore, heck, i remember myself clad in the pink suit which we designed ourselves. it was the first day in my life when someone from my family was admitted in the hospital in front of my eyes! It was the first time i felt what millions of people sitting outside the gates of the ICU feel. And maybe it was the first time I realised I can't bear to part with you! I thought you'll be there forever.. I thought life doesnt stop in this world.

Today is also the eve of 22nd Rajab.. the day we shifted in our new house.. aah, the memories.. our kittens.. our tree.. our bageecha!! its all so meaningless without u.. even today when i am back home in khi, when i sit outside in the lawn, a cup of tea in my hand! i miss the lady who sat with me, who never let me be alone at any point of my life!! even today I feel you , your duas, n ur eye on me..
(A humble request to all readers for prayers and al Fatiha)

Comments

meow said…
K, your posts are so sad. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!