Skip to main content

Maa!!

I really donno why but whenever I come here to jot something down, it has always almost been about you! I miss you tonnes, I so so wish to have you near me again! I just cant forget that day, the day which was the beginning of all of that.. You had always saved me from every everything, literally everything, I knew that just by digging my head in your godee will release me from all worries, today I miss you like my son misses me! honest, he cries when he doesnt see me around for like some time, how do I cry? I m grownup na!! can't even cry... just silently, me n my tears!!

We used to watch that Ariel maa together.. I am being so entirely kiddish right now, I just want you back.. please come back.. come in my dreams again.. I am so nothing without you.. Its not even possible, but for every moment that I live, I am one step closer to meeting you, for every one breath that I take, I am finishing my finite breaths! For each second gone, I am one second closer to you! 6 years down, wish I knew how many more!! you the best ... May God always keep you in his mercy!! tc wherever you are...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!