Skip to main content

There are days...

There are days when I think love is exactly as depicted in the saas bahu serials, jab mehboob samne aye then everything stops, its just you n them, nothing else noone else, the winds blowing... i can never forget the  Mein Hoon Naa scene!! SRK tou apne band ke sath Sushmita ko dekhta tha!! hehee!! atleast mere case koi band nahee hay, koi guitarist ki team nahee hay, just me n him, but nothign else!! kuch aur nahee!!

and then there are days when a cup of tea at midnyte is not enuff solace for someone missing.. no .. no matter how many cups I drink, I dont get any satisfaction, n my sleep drifts further away!! WHAT TO DO!! :(:(

and there are days when I just hum some sad song for some stupid reason...

and then there are days when I am so happy that nothing matters..

God!! life is so strange!! We meet people we could never hav imagined we'd meet!! honestly, I know people around who are plain blessing that I know them! Its a small world afterall!!

And then the days dont end, there are days when I endlessly miss mom..theres no end..

And finally, there are days I wish begin soon, and days I wish never end!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!