Skip to main content

Words that toucheth heart!!

Donno why I am tryin to be Shakespeare.. when I very well knw tht I am not even an inch of the literary figure he is .. ok.. so why are there some words that touch the heart, some quotes that stir you, some scenes that you just can not get out of your mind, some instances you wish kept on repeating, some texts you keep on re-reading, some songs you keep on listening, some movies you luv to watch again n again(Dil chahta hai, kuch kuch hota hai for me) and last but not the least some people you luv to meet aise hi!!

For instance, when I was single, And I had nothing to do at nyte, as if sleep isnt enuff, I wud sneak into Mums mobile, switch on the radio in it, put on the chadar on myself, snuggle in, and listen to :P Cafe Karachi at night.. back in those days, Pakistan mein sirf paki songs chalte thay, aur it was more about talk shawks and not just songs, so I dint feel much guily.. Luvd listening to Cafe Karachi, sab hi larkiyon ka fave tha, mera kya kehna... :P aur phir raat ko i guess 2 a.m aik female rj mariam ka show tha, she used to talk about female issues, buhut hi ghabrayee hui, pareshan aur zindagi se mayus aurtein unse baatein kertee, it was a learning full on till fajr! i remember keh woh shw suntay huay how fearful i used to be ke subha aankh kaise khule gee.. nw mariam is nt on tht station.. :( tried searchin fr her, shes on another station n the freq i chkd last time wasnt good!

i luv lisning to Aerials Maa.. I watched it with mum.. I luv lisning to NFAK's Aaafreen, my special sum1 once dedicated it to me.. I luv lisning to NFAKs Aap se milke hum kuch badal se gaye.. it was pre any commitment, at a time when I hadnt met any such person in my life who had changed me.. it was much later when i found tht person, n can relate to the ghazal!

I can read my fave novels again.. so why am I not doing tht..... time to read something fresh, time to hit sum bookstore.. time to hunt cheap books :P I miss sunday bazar karachi ka.. i cud so easily bargain tht man to give me five novels fr 10 rs.. haha.. in return of five of my novels .. kahan gaye woh din, kyun wapis nahee aatay..aur ager nahee aatay tou aaj waisa kyun nahee ban jata! kyun!! sab kuch waisa hi kyun nahee rehta! why does it all have to change.. why do people hav to go, leave their loved ones in the middle of nowhere?  :( why do they have to try their best to hurt others.. why cant they not bring a decent smile on sumones face(read mine) why!! are they all mad.. or evil.. or nothing, just for fun.. shucks, hurt n just for fun?? no my dear karachiite, its not so simple..

what am i writing, time to hit bye!
sleep calling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memoirs Reborn!!!

"Jiya, beta what do you think of this purple suit?," Zareena Begum asked her 18 year old Jiya. Jiya, who was busy ooh-ing and aah-ing at a mannequin drifted her her eyes away from the suit the mannequin wore to the purple sequinned suit her mother held in her hand. "Aww Mom, its awesome, btw, we never clash in our choices, do we??!!," Jiya replied immediately. And Zareena Begum beamed, "Still beta , its you who will be wearing it after marriage not me," she chuckled, and kissed her lovely and only child on the forehead. She was blessed, and Jiya thought she couldn't be more blessed. ****************************************************** "Jiya, did you try out that eye liner??," Zareena Begum was always worried about Jiya and her not so womanly ways. "Errmmm. No," Jiya hesitated. "But beta , you should try out, only one month left before I send you off to Asif's, what would Asif say??" "Mom, its easy..Asif?? he...

Shukran Lillah!!! =)

YESSSSSS!!!! I graduated today.. :) I really can't thank Allah... the type of exams I took, and the way I took them, it was just as if I was least bothered (when I actually wasn't), though I regretted taking them that way, but MashaAllah I succeeded.. God is merciful beshak!! And I had to check it out myself online.. it was scary, last time I checked online I was 6th in my city.. :P this time I still donno what marks I got or where I stand, for the time I know I passed.. And that is what really mattered.. BTw, there is a flash I had written, will inshaAllah put it up tomorrow.. Thanks for reading!!